Beauty, Fashion and Style Watch

I'ts all about Beauty, Fashion and Style!!! Please follow me and give me a 1+ if you like my blog, will appreciate greatly Love always Li! xoxo

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Product review - Spot treament.

Erase the spots!

Hi my lovely readers long time no see! sorry that I've been away for so long! that's because I've been busy working on a film, so many restless days and nights. Finally it's over! and now I can come back and share all those goodie goodies that I've discovered in the past months 

From Left to Right : Origins - Super Spot Remover, The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil, Lush - Grease Lightning, Mario Badescu - Drying cream, DMK - Acuclear Acne Treatment. 

For me the effectiveness goes from left to right, so Origin the most effective one for me and DMK is the least effective.

SO now I can tell you how  each one works for me.



Origin - Super Spot Remover, Well it's super! You don't  put this all over your face, it contains 2% of salicylic acid so it penetrate deep into the infected area and kills the bacterial in it. This works over night for me. Sometimes it can be drying that's why you only dab it on to your pimple. I know it comes in such a small bottle, but this works so fast you wont need it everyday. For me I put it on at night, the next morning the spot will be  all dried up. Trust me It is SUPER!

The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil, It's Natural and a lot more gentle. Since it's not 100% pure Tea Tree oil, it can be used straight on your skin, won't burn you at all. It certainly isn't drying at all, you can use it everyday if you really need to.  or even mix it with your moisturizer and put it all over your face for oily/acne prone skin peoples. Since it's all natural, so it works a little slower. take 2-3 days or sometimes more to eliminate the spot. then again it has less side effects/irritation comparing to salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. suitable for long terms of use.

Lush - Grease Lightning, again all natural and even more gentle than the Tea Tree Oil. Contains Tre Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, and Sea Water. It's gentle enough to put it on your eye lid! This gentle spot treatment take about 2-3 days to work, I feel like this one does not just remove your spot, it actually calms and lighten up the redness all together.

Mario Badescu - Drying Cream, This Cream is gentle but does nothing at all. The only reason that I bought this because the SA told me that it can be used in the morning under your makeup, because the cream itself gives you a bit of coverage on the breakout, at the same time it acts like a barrier to between the breakout and the makeup, prevents from further infections and irritation.   and guess what? Initially it was fine under the makeup, but by the end of the day the cream would get all dried up and start to peel off your face! Won't but this again!

DMK - Acuclear, to be honest this is probably the most expensive acne treatment that I've ever used. and it did nothing at all. This one here is to be used all over the face, I felt it's moisturizing, none drying. beside that it does nothing else, I'm just glade that it didn't break me out. for the price, i will not buy it again!        

Thanks for reading hope that's helpful for you all!

Li
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment