Beauty, Fashion and Style Watch

I'ts all about Beauty, Fashion and Style!!! Please follow me and give me a 1+ if you like my blog, will appreciate greatly Love always Li! xoxo

Monday 29 July 2013

Product Review - Mask of Magnaminty by Lush



Lush - Mask of Magnaminty



Mask by Lush  - Mask of Magnaminty for oily and acne prone skin


Using the Mask of Magnaminty



Another goodie by Lush! Here's a deep cleansing mask packed with China clay and Bentonite gel that will pull the dirt from your pores, ground aduki beans and evening primrose seeds exfoliate surface skin cells, and peppermint oil will make you feel so fresh and minty and take any excess oil off your face, make you stay matte for longer! Note if you are dry or sensitive, stay away from it :)

The first thing that I noticed about this mask is the refreshing minty scent of it! and the consistency is absolutely beautiful, it smooths over your face nicely and I love the large amount of exfoliate seeds in this mask. This mask will instantly wake you up and you will feel amazingly refreshed and clean. I leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, once it dries can get pretty hard on your face. I like to use cold water to wash if off, because the cold water will intensify the mint oil and make you feel so so refreshed and CLEAN! I wet my face and the clay will start to soften up and dissolve, then i will rub the mask with my hands in circular motion to let the seeds to exfoliate my skin. then I will wash everything off. It make you feel so damn clean smooth and refreshed! I just absolutely love that feeling! 

I feel like it does a pretty good job on oil control but in terms of acne control I still reckon the Cup Cake mask wins over it!  since it absorbs oil so well therefore it can be a little drying, if I dont put moisturizer on my face fast, my face would get pretty tight and dry! so make sure you tone your face and moisturize well after this mask. 

  (If you want to know about the Cupcake mask lick on the link for the review on it 
http://artofbeautyy.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/product-review-lush-face-mask-cupcake.html)

Pros - Does a good job on control oil, deep cleanse, exfoliates.   
Cons - Need to use up within 2 months, Doesn't control breakouts, can be drying. 

I will buy this again just for the clean fresh feel! 

Hope you all enjoy this post 
Love always Li xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment