Beauty, Fashion and Style Watch

I'ts all about Beauty, Fashion and Style!!! Please follow me and give me a 1+ if you like my blog, will appreciate greatly Love always Li! xoxo

Sunday 18 August 2013

Products review - Benefit Liquid Highlighters

Something to Light Up Your Pretty Face

Hello all the pretty faces out there! do you know that one of my favorite makeup item is Highlighters!! It can instantly brighten up your complexion, make you look more radiant, youthful and glowy.

From Left to Right are Benefit's Liquid Highlighter - Moon Beam, High Beam, Sun Beam and Girls Meets Pearl.


All four benefit's highlighters are in liquid form, which is handy if you want to mix it with your foundation, and also the staying power is usually better than the powders. 

Here I will show you all the swatches! 

 From Left to Right are Benefit's Liquid Highlighter - Moon Beam, High Beam, Sun Beam and Girls Meets Pearl.
 Here are the swatches of the 4 highlighters, I personally like to use Moon Beam or High Beam on my nose bridge, to give the illusion of high nose bridge.  Sun Beam on my cheek bones for a sun kissed look.  I usually mix Girl Meets Pearl with my foundations, for a brighter complexion and glowly skin. 

 From Left to Right are Benefit's Liquid Highlighter - Moon Beam, High Beam, Sun Beam and Girls Meets Pearl.
 This is what they look like when blended out. 

Moon Beam - It has a bit of Salmon/Pinky tone in it, it's settle enough to mix in the foundation or use it as an all round highlighter.

High Beam - You can relate it to the name. yes it looks very harsh, so you only need a tiny bit of it. Because it's so bright, I only use it on what should be the highest part of the face,  which it will be the nose bridge.  

Sun Beam - A Bronze highlighter will give you the perfect sun kissed look. Perfect for the summer beach babe look! 

Girl Meets Pearl - The prettiest highlighter I have ever seen! It's a Nude Pink color with gold shimmer in it! I only mix this with my foundations for a brighter, and illuminated complexion. 

Price I believe it's at $26 USD

Benefit official Website

Pros: stays on all day! a little goes long way. 
Cons: application is a bit hard to control.

Thanks for reading Li xoxox 





No comments:

Post a Comment