Beauty, Fashion and Style Watch

I'ts all about Beauty, Fashion and Style!!! Please follow me and give me a 1+ if you like my blog, will appreciate greatly Love always Li! xoxo

Monday 9 September 2013

Benefit Cosmetic Fail - The Worst Makeup Primer!

The Worst Makeup Primer!





Head up! All the oily/acne prone skin girls, DO NOT buy this! I am a BIG Benefit cosmetic fan. but this time they did not this thing right. 


okay Dr. feelgood claims that will smooth out your skin, control oil, mattify your skin hide the large pores, and make your makeup last throughout the day. This balm like makeup primer comes with a sponge, it can be used on top or under your makeup. 

Let's take a look at the before and after photos

before putting on Dr. feelgood, note the large visible pores on my hand

after putting on Dr. feelgood, the pores are visibly smaller and it did smooth out some fine lines.

Well from the picture you can see that it does hide large pores, and smooths out your skin. And I immediately fall in love with it at the store and of course, I put my money down and bought one home on the spot.  haha silly huh?!

Not till had this on my face, at the start I had it under my foundation. I noticed my foundation will not blend in with this underneath it, the foundation will just end up all patchy and muddy on my face.

So I tried to put it on top of my foundation, since it's going on top of the makeup, I can only pat it on my face otherwise I will mess up my foundation. and guess what? the product will just stick to the sponge, you wont get product on your face.

The worst part? It broke me out!!!!!!! I end up with whole bunch of tiny white heads on my forehead. which mean it's block pores. 

okay girls rant over! 

will certainly not use it again! 

Love Li xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment